Sunday, March 17, 2013

About me.

OK, saw this on The Klonopin Chronicles, I guess I HAVE to do it now...

1.  Where were you born?  
One of the hospitals in Elgin. Pick one. There was a rash of babies dying in one of them around the same time.
2.  Were you named after someone?    
My middle name came from my paternal great grandmother. My first name is ridiculously common for my generation.

3.  How many children do you have?  
1 furkid, 1 ex bf roommate.
4.  How many pets? 
1 kitteh. I want more. The roommate says no. We shall see...
5.  What's the worst injury you ever sustained?  
I've never broken a bone. That said, I have Fibromyalgia, so I'm pretty much one big injury all the time. As well as having dislocated or sprained most of my joints at one point or another. And having arthritis from a young age.
6.  Do you have any special talents?  
Driving to work and not remembering how I got there because I was too busy thinking the whole time. Pretty much doing that all day, actually. My mind never stops. Scaring people with a single look. I can knit. Still working on coloring inside the lines.

7.  Favorite thing to bake?   
Bacon and cinnamon rolls. Yes, I occasionally bake my bacon, and it's delicious. It's bacon.
8.  Favorite food?  
I'll eat anything if you don't tell me what it is. Except bivalves, crustaceans, brussel sprouts, peas, and asparagus. I can smell that shit a mile away.
9.  Would you bungee jump?  
If I was manic.
10.  What is the first thing you notice about people?  
Shoes. If they are cool or not.
11.  When was the last time you cried? 
Yesterday. And the day before. And the day before that. And so on.
12.  Any current worries? 
What do I NOT worry about? 
13.  Name 3 drinks you drink regularly.
Coffee.
Water.
Rootbeer.
14.  What's your favorite book? 
Watership Down. Always and forever.
15.  Would you like to be a pirate?   
Um, no. Hate large bodies of water, and I like modern bathrooms too much.
16.  Favorite smells?  
In between my cat's shoulder blades, fresh cut hay, Gain, bergamot & sandalwood
17.  Why do you blog?
I need to get some things out. I don't care if anyone reads it. It's all about me.
18.  What song do you want played at your funeral?
This Is For Real  and L.G.F.U.A.D.- Motion City Soundtrack. And Good Fucking Bye - Matt Skiba.
19.  What is your favorite thing about yourself?
My "tenacity" (not supposed to say stubbornness, it had negative connotations.), my vocabulary, my empathy.
20.  Favorite hobby?
Knitting. Coloring. Knitting. Reading. Watching cryptozoology shows.
21.  Name something you've done, you never thought you would do?
Put everything I have into getting better. Get my FOID card and get a gun.

22.  What do you look for in a friend? 
Acceptance and understanding. And a sense of humor as sick and twisted as my own.
23.  Favorite fun things to do?
Camping. Reading. Coloring. Knitting.
24.  Pet peeves? 
People who stomp around like buffaloes. Hyena-cackling laughers. Invading my personal space.
25.  What's the last thing that made you laugh? 
"What's the last thing that *didn't* make me laugh is a fairer question." - TKC Pretty much fits. I laugh more than I cry (see #11), so I guess I'm doing better than I think.

Now you.  If you're a blogger that reads my blog, consider yourself tagged. 
And now we wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment